Love medicine for couples
Care about relations – raise your vibrations!
IntentLove Medicine – what is it?
See the video
IntentLove Meditation Description
Invitation to practice together
Let’s practise online together
Each SUNDAY we meet
on ZOOM platform
If the system asks you for a meeting ID or password:
Meeting ID: 308-731-544
– this is what we need in present times.
Let’s be TOGETHER!!
Who we are?
Philosophically and therapeutically educated coauthor of IntentLove Meditation.
30 years in personal development, 20 years of trainer experience. Together with his wife, Zosia, conducts TantraLove – advanced workshops for couples. Holds men circles and development expeditions to Africa, America and Asia.
A father of three daughters.
Psychologically and therapeutically educated coauthor of IntentLove Meditation.
20 years in personal development, 15 years of trainer experience. Together with her husband, Dawid, conducts TantraLove – advanced workshops for couples.
A mother of two daughters.
- We’ve been working as personal development and partnership relationship teachers and therapists for 15 years (20 years for Dawid). What we do is our passion, we treat it as our life mission. At the same time it’s our one and only source of income, which means we care to make our work professional, still improved and more and more effective.
- We live what we teach. We ourselves use all the contents, meditations and tools presented on this website effectively.
- We are experienced in psychology, psychotherapy, development and spirituality. But you will find more people like that. What makes us special is fact that we practice and teach modern tantra. This means that apart from therapeutic support in crisis we lead couples towards new positive dimensions of sexual life. For instance – a sexologist helps bring back sexual life to so called norm. Such help might be necessary in pathological situations. We lead couples way further into depths of sexual life, beyond just health dimension. In our work we use multicultural sources where sex was not taboo yet. Hindu Tantra, Chinese Taoism or Kogi Indians have so much to say on human sexuality that we still can learn from them. Psychologists, sexologists, psychotherapists and therapists of various trends participate in our workshops, because their trainings have never covered such far reaching issues in the field of human sexual life..
- We are a perfect match for each other, but we’re not perfect for others. This means that everybody searches for their own version of themselves. We know no way of life can be imposed on anyone as everybody is special and absolutely unique. There is no point in copying others either. In the whole universe there is no, never was and never will be such a phenomenon as each of us. That’s why each of us has their own way, their own choices and their own responsibility for them.
- We show ourselves and our life. Not as an example to follow but to show that the method we use has been working for us for years. We see how implementing a few simple intimacy and communication techniques changes peoples life for better.
- We are in development process and we are still learning to live more fully. We are not infallible. We make lots of mistakes. We believe, however, that ‘mistakes’ become lessons if we learn from them. It’s better to make thousand various mistakes than to make the same mistake a thousand times.
- We love lots of people (it may be called heart polyamory), but the intimate relationship remains between the two of us (monogamy). This also means that during the practices and meditations we propose we don’t separate or mix couples.
- We are parents. We have two daughters together (Dawid has three daughters). Conscious parenting is part of our life and our development. Children are important for us but at the same time we remember about ourselves and each other as a couple caring about our intimate space.
- We practice Life-Work Balance, which means we care about free time and relax as well as responsibilities and our work with couples.
- We travel around the Word with our daughters and mothers. Two small children and two ladies over 70 on a scooter in India or Thailand? It’s us.
Media about us: https://tantralove.eu/o-nas/media-o-nas/
NUMBER OF YEARS OF CONDUCTING PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
NUMBER OF YEARS OF TRAINING COUPLES IN COMMUNICATION AND INTIMACY
NUMBER OF WORKSHOPS CONDUCTED
OVER 10K PEOPLE TOOK PART IN ALL OUR LECTURES, TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
NUMBER OF COUNTRIES WE’VE CONDUCTED TRAININGS IN
IntentLove Meditation supports hundreds of couples. We invited some of them – experienced in personal, therapeutic or trainer development – to cooperate with us. All of these couples graduated our advanced internship programme and practice IntentLove with us regularly.
Owing to them you can get quick and competent support on IntentLove practice. If you find something unclear or something brings you new challenges, feel free to contact our team.
Coordinator of IntentLove team
Monika Cwajda – a psychologist and psychotherapist. TantraLove internship for couples graduate.
You can contact her at: email@example.com
see the team
IntentLove Meditation TEAM
The idea of bringing IntentLove Meditation TEAM into life came from our internal need of sharing this beautiful experience with others. We all still remember well our beginnings. We understood little, nothing worked properly and only the possibility to consult Zosia and Dawid regularly helped us slowly understand, feel and go into this practice deeper. Today we want to share this knowledge and experience with You. If you don’t know how to go through this mediation, have questions or doubts, want to ask about technical details, feel free to write to us. We are here to help you and explain everything. Together we can do more. Monika Cwajda
Monika Cwajda – team coordinator
Monika i Dominik Cwajda
Iwo i Jerz Łaźniewscy
TantraLove internship for couples graduates, currently during a training on conducting IntentLove workshops for couples. Parents of a teenage son.
Ola Chybicka-Myszka i Radek Myszka
Magda i Jacek Szczęsny
Iza i Paweł Sztandera
Ania Stasiak i Adam Suchorzewski
Sandra Suchecka-Adamczyk i Hubert Adamczyk
We have vast experience in a happy relationship, deepened by the fact we managed to survive a crisis, almost a breakup, together. This experience taught us a lot. We’ve been on a tantric path for 4 years now. TantraLove internship for couples graduates, currently during a training on conducting IntentLove workshops for couples. Parents of three children.
1. Is the common IntentLove ONLINE – LIVE practice for free?
Learning IntentLove Mediation is and will be for free. Taking part in ONLINE practice is CURRENTLY for free
2. Can I participate alone?
Yes, you can take part alone. See the meditation video tutorial where we tell you how to do it.
3. Can homosexual couples practice IntentLove?
Yes, they can. The mediation is a symmetrical process. The sex of participants doesn’t matter. What matters is the dynamics of entering into activity or receptivity by one of the partners, alternating with the other partner.
4. Do I need any experience in meditation?
No experience is necessary. It may be easier if you have some practice but it’s not required. We’ll explain it all to you in the video and just before the ONLINE meeting.